Thursday, June 14, 2012

Great Day with My Boy

I keep wondering how I can have this much pressure, so many cramps, so many pre-labor symptoms without going into labor.  I feel on the verge but it’s been that way for days now.

I woke up this morning in some serious pain when trying to get out of bed and trying to walk.  I seriously didn’t know how I was going to make it through the day.  But God is so faithful.  Not a cliché.  So serious.  I could feel the prayers of people and Henry and I had a great day.

I spent most of the day in overflowing gratefulness for this little boy I get to spend my days with.  He is so handsome and so cute and such a wonderful boy.  We had a really great day.

Stacey took the photo above last week when Henry filled up his pool at her house and Amos jumped in at the very end.  So bratty.

No comments: