Friday, June 15, 2012

Big Baby

I don’t like being a big baby.  But freely admit to being one at this point.  Sometimes I realize I think I can manipulate God with my whining Winking smile.  He knows me anyway.  No reason to hide my babyish ways Smile.

DSC_0236-1.jpg

We took Henry to the park today.  It was fun to go as a family even with my limited mobility.  Henry is just so stinkin cute we can’t take it!

DSC_0267-3.jpg

DSC_0267-3.jpg

We had a pretend picnic in the shade.

DSC_0267-3.jpg

DSC_0267-3.jpg

Daddy was excited to take some photos of the cuteness too.

DSC_0267-3.jpg

DSC_0267-3.jpg

We stopped to see the geese at Loch Raven too.

DSC_0267-3.jpg

DSC_0267-3.jpg

DSC_0267-3.jpg

DSC_0267-3.jpg

Henry was scared at first but kept asking Dave to get closer and closer.

DSC_0267-3.jpg

It kills me how much they look alike.

I was pretty much done after these short excursions.   Seriously feeling like an old woman! 

We did see a deer very close up on our way home and saw three deer close up when we took Maggie on a walk tonight.

So thankful for my husband.  He is such a great father.

*****************************************************************************************

On another note – there seems to be a never ending baby boom in our church and among old friends.  It’s great to hear birth stories.  I think it’s most addicting when you’re about to have a baby.  So my very good friend Rachelle’s sister Lisa, who is also my friend, was due 13 days before me.  She had her baby very early yesterday morning.  Listen to this!!!  She went to the hospital at 11:30 PM.  Delivered at 12:30 AM.  And was back home by 4 AM!!!  What the heck.  Is that a drive through birth story if you have ever heard one?  Man, those Canadian women don’t mess around!  Congratulations, Lisa and family! 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

IMG_20120615_133139

I have so many gifted people in my family.  My cousin Will made this farm wood desk.  I totally love it!  Will, you are amazing!  Thanks for sending the photo today!  I love you Will & Norita and family!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DSC_0361.jpg

Henry’s new favorite thing to do is sit on our bed at night, watch TV and eat popcorn.  Dave and I get such a kick out of the fact we have a child old enough to do this!

No comments: