Friday, September 23, 2011

Very, Very Excited

I am so excited and have a tiny bit of mixed emotion about next week’s engagement for me and a group of ladies from my church (we all go to the same inter-denominational Bible study together).    Beth Moore.  Need I say more?  I love her teaching style, anointing, depth in the Word of God and her overall person.  AND, I love her worship leader.  I went to her live telecast event in April of 2010 at one of the satellite locations but must say I know the last event that made an eternal impact on my life will pale in comparison to this LIVE event.  We’re talking a room of women together seeking the Lord.  Can’t wait.  My slightest hesitation comes with my baby boy.  For over two and a half years (not including pregnancy), I have never spent a night away from him.  This will be a first.  I hope I can make it.