Wednesday, September 28, 2011

So Thankful That I’m in

 

The hands of God.  Great message tonight at church. If I fall, I fall into the hand of God.

Isaiah 59:1

Behold, the LORD’s hand is not shortened,
      That it cannot save;
      Nor His ear heavy,
      That it cannot hear.

I will rise out of these ashes.  Rise. 

I’m not really in ashes per se.  So don’t get weird on me.  But really we can be in ashes/dust from moment to moment and I had a few of those moments today with a little two year old tike.

But everything was ordered by the Potter in Jeremiah 18, even before I chose the potter Himself.  So don’t feel sorry for me or for you, it’s all part of the plan.  No regrets.  Loved that portion from tonight’s message.

Jeremiah 18:4

And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make.

Praying for a baby girl named Olivia.  I mentioned her before.  She and her parents are in our church.  She was born with stage 4 cancer.  They received a good prognosis without chemo but her liver is so enlarged she is having trouble breathing.  She underwent anesthesia for a procedure to receive her chemo.  Please pray for this precious child and her precious parents.  I can barely survive when Henry has a stuffy nose because I want to take his place.  I. can’t. even. imagine.  But God.  Praise You, God, that Olivia is in your hand.

1 comment:

Katie @ minivan diva said...

Praying for Olivia and her family. My heart aches for them.