Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Loves

DSC_0039.jpg

Seriously.  Is this kid cute?  I mean really.  I can’t take it.

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

Henry having a picnic in the back yard.

DSC_0039.jpg

Henry is so cute.  The other day we bought the rug shown below at an auction.  On Saturday I put it on the lawn to take a photo (Dave wants to keep it.  I just want to sell it).

DSC_0067.jpg

Henry ran over to it and sat down and said, “Let’s have a picnic.  You, daddy, baby brother, and me.  Let’s eat outside on the rug and have a picnic.”  This kid is something else.  He almost always sees the best in every situation and everything is fun and exciting.  How many three year olds see a picnic when they see a rug?

**************************************************************************************

I love that we can just trust God at His word!  I am believing God it will be as God has told us (Acts 27:25) that everything works together for good (Rom 8:28), what impossible with men is possible with God (Luke 18:27) and He will do exceedingly abundantly above all we can ask or think (Eph 3:20).  Believing this for precious people.  Believing it for the ones left behind who lost someone on September 11.

No comments: