Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Saltanje

I saw Saltanat’s sister write this on her facebook, so I’m assuming it’s a cute endearing nickname.  She deserves one.

DSC_0328-1.jpg

Henry was sick when we drove to CT to meet Saltanat in person.  He fell asleep quickly after I scrounged together some food for dinner that I had packed and we went swimming in the FREEZING hotel pool.

DSC_0328-1.jpg Here he is very excited to get into the pool!

DSC_0328-1.jpg

But the cuteness woke up to meet our precious visitor. 

DSC_0328-1.jpg

And she brought him a very special gift which he kept using and showing us the pictures he was drawing.

DSC_0328-1.jpg

Henry kept calling her “Salt”.  It was so cute.  “See it, Salt?”  I think the meeting of Henry was very monumental for both Saltanat and me.  Celebrating a life that is no longer on this earth and celebrating a new life that Vinny so much wanted to meet but never got to.

 

Other Posts: One, two

No comments: