Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2 Down

We thought Dave might have had food poisoning late Sunday night and for 36 hours following.  But Henry just starting vomiting when we got home after 4.  At first I thought it might be because he drank too much rice milk too quickly but the poor fella has a serious stomach bug. His little body has been heaving and struggling to breathe when he goes into a vomiting spell.  He just now finally fell asleep after 3 hours of it.  I think we have pretty much covered 1/3 of the floors in our house and at least 1/3 of the bedding and towels.  I gave up putting diapers back on him because they also have been saturated in throw up.  I guess this is a bigger test for me because I am pretty much a nervous wreck when he gets sick.  So pray for both of us.  And especially  that this bypasses my pregnant self.

No comments: