Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Should Really

finish our love story.  But I am not going to right now.

Previous love story posts:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

I should also really do linky love each day.  I forget what I want to do by the end of the week.

I love this made by Chrissie.

 

Mishelle Hynd

I love my friend Mishelle’s photography.  She. has. a. gift!

Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics

I have a problem with being a dreamer.  I’d like to call it being a visionary :).  I would  really, really like to go here: Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics.  I mean really.

P3020087

Henry’s Pink Room.

P3020084

12 days before his second birthday.

P3020085

Today we went to the park again for his birthday month celebration for this day.  Tonight we will go to church which is also a favorite for him!

But right now, he’s had too much fun for one day and is having a melt down in his room!

You should really: follow my blog:).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the poster...thanks for sharing it...