Thursday, March 3, 2011

Confessions

I am copying my cousin and Cherish linking here and listing some of my confessions. 

IMG_1545

Confessions:

1.  I had to walk out of a grocery store today after being rung up by the only cashier and a LONG line of people behind me because the only payments were cash and debit.  I. don’t. know. my. PIN.  OOPS! 

2.  I had to walk back into the store to pay for the box of fruit snacks I opened while filling my cart with the groceries I didn’t buy.  Good thing I had some cash.  I never have cash.

P3030107

4.  My mother in-law came over tonight for dinner for the first time in over six years (we were in Maine and she was in Maryland until now).  Stay-at-home-mom makes working dad come home and cook dinner for his mother.  Confession four.

ua 4a

5.  is I spent three weeks in Ukraine in 2000 with a borrowed, duct taped suitcase (long story).  The gentlemen in the country regretted my visit because this thing was beast to carry.  A beast.  Well the borrowed suitcase from a little old lady made it back to America (it really was a BIG shocker not sarcastic).  The biggest shocker (sarcastic) is the suitcase exploded on the baggage claim belt with an international flight watching (meaning LOTS and LOTS of peeps).  With my very dirty clothes including under garments making their way around the belt.  And my very helpful friends laughing instead of helping.  And gentlemen helping when I didn’t want them to help or see my disgustingly dirty clothes (we were on lots of trains and dirty places) or touch my disgustingly dirty clothes.

6.  I had a mullet.  No way am I posting picture!

Okay, okay, here’s the mullet!

7.  I had a permed mullet.  Seriously not posting photos of this!

This is not my mullet.  Just a really bad haircut Vinny gave me I think.

8.  I wanted to be a boy before I went to school (grade school not college ha-ha) and refused to answer to anything but SPIKE.  Yeah, you heard it.  SPIKE.

9.  I really would like more followers and more comments on my blogs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical a mullet!!! We have to love the crazy hair cuts our parents gave us.

Cherish Stockdale said...

love that mullet! lol!! :)
so glad you confessed!! hehe

Jerri-Lee said...

spike!