Friday, March 4, 2011

Link Love

This week’s link love – linking up with Kiwi Freckles :)

I want to create art, buy art and stare at art like this.

An example of Casey Wiegland’s art.

These children need to be adopted soon.  Before they age out of the system.  They also need our prayers.

I love my cousin but still want to beat her in followers.  She is beautiful, gifted and the greatest friend.

Kermarch farmhouse & cottage

I have had dreams of renting a rustic farmhouse on the coast of Brittany this week.

I was blown away by this message at church.

stacey 3411

Had fun with my son and cousin watching my aunt try on dresses at Cache for her son’s wedding.  This one was just for fun.

stacey a 3411

Her favorite style but not in this color.  At the rack at Nordstrom’s.

stacey b 3411

Stacey’s legs.

3 comments:

Cherish Stockdale said...

thanks for linking up! that rustic farmhouse is so amazing!! wow

Unknown said...

agree with Cherish. I will take one of those farmhouses stat!

myriahmae said...

great links and great photo editing!! You are in the lead! Way to go!! HAD A BLAST WITH YOU TODAY!!