Sunday, March 6, 2011

He Rejoices Over YOU!

I am not a theologian.  I am not a scholar.  Not a writer.  Just a girl who fails everyday but a girl who loves Jesus.  A girl who stands in awe that God Almighty rejoices over me (from tonight’s church message). 

Zephaniah 3:17

mandh 030411

 

How does God rejoice over you?  Have you ever stood over your child and rejoiced over his breathing?  Rejoiced over the way he looks when he’s sleeping?

h 030511 

Rejoiced over his complete and total cuteness?  Awe struck that he is yours?  Madly in love?  That is how God rejoices over you. 

Don’t let your failures get in the way of you knowing how much God loves you.  He doesn’t.  He covers/ed them with the blood of Christ.  Receive His love.  It’s all grace.  Not ONE, not ONE, not ONE of us deserves it.  But He FREELY gives it.

I was thinking about God’s love for us in relation to our love for a child earlier this week and God just blew me away with tonight’s message at church.

No comments: