Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome Spring!

Our weekend was filled with lots of adventure and fun.

Went to the Baltimore zoo with Kathleen and Henry’s new friend Jack.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mommy and daddy went on a date night thanks to Grandma Valerie who did an excellent job entertaining our little man.  I think Henry might expect Grandma to show up with half the toy store every time she comes!  Thank you, Grandma!

Grandma and Henry playing together before we left.

We ended up going to Little Italy after not being able to find a parking spot in Canton or Fell’s Point!

We took a family day trip on Saturday and visited part of the C&O Canal.

Yesterday was my first day volunteering in the nursery for the 1 yr olds.   Henry is staying in the 1 yr old nursery a little longer since we just moved here.  Everyone says Henry behaves really well when there.  I think the mother or parent factor changes things.  Henry didn’t want me to hold any other child while I was there.  It was kind of amusing.

The Sunday morning church service was excellent.  I heard some from the nursery and listed online in the afternoon.

y niece Teagan celebrated her 5th birthday yesterday!  We love you, Teagan!

1 comment:

danielle @ take heart said...

so fun!
i still need to take my boys to the zoo!