Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I’m Up

Well.  I’m up because my wonderful friend Beth (that is not sarcastic, she really is) made me one of these at 4 pm

and now I have been reading this.  And I think you should too.  Especially if you don’t believe in Our Lord Jesus Christ and His power to heal and perform miracles through the prayers of the church EVEN this very day.

And this great photographer and a sister in the Polish heritage (my father’s family is Polish) gave me a great recipe and some tips on photo editing.

Recipe:

1.
4 medium beetroots
- boil them whole without peeling in separate pot on medium heat. It will take you about an hour.
2.
In the same time cut into bite size pieces:
3 medium carrots,
2 medium potatoes,
half of onion (yellow will do)
one small parsley root
one small parsnip
2-3 tablespoons Marjoram
2-3 Bay Leaves
salt
pepper
3.
boil the vegetables in
64 oz of your favorite broth... (beef, chicken, vegetable)

at the add 2 cubes of vegetable bouillon
4.
When the beetroots are cooked peel them (using gloves), and grate them into the pot with cooked vegetables...
add 3 to 4 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar/lemon juice and cook everything together for about 15 minutes in a small heat...

Thanks Ewa

I wish I could say I am tired, but I am not.

No comments: