Monday, March 7, 2011

Life Made Lovely: City Secrets

We certainly had a lovely weekend:

I have never been able to figure out the sound on my camera.  Such a bummer because Henry was belly laughing while feeding the ducks in a Baltimore neighborhood.

beginning of March 032

Rebecca, her nephew and niece

City Secrets: If you are renovating a house or thinking about it, check out your area's local warehouses for discounted building supplies.  That’s what my friend Rebecca and I did this weekend.  If you think you won’t run into anyone you know because you live in a big city, think again.  We ran into Rebecca’s sister and her family.  So much fun.

beginning of March 036

A Baltimore warehouse where junk is transformed into treasures.  You can create your own vision or these gifted artists can help you.  I think Rebecca wants to work there or at least marry one of them.  Ha-ha.

beginning of March 039

Inside that beautiful brick building (photo from above).  We. were. in. love.

beginning of March 043

Rebecca in love with the old Volvo.

beginning of March 054

Playing at the neighborhood park with Mommy and Daddy.

beginning of March 068

Feeding the ducks.  Dave and I loved watching Henry feed the ducks.  He was laughing so hard!

beginning of March 079

Checking out a local indoor market after we finished playing.  I love, love, love open markets in different cities.  I think it’s my number one attraction when traveling.

Photobucket

2 comments:

By the Bluegrass said...

Ooooh, I'd love to visit the ware house full of stuff! My kind of place.
xo,
Sena

Cindy Swanson said...

Yes, the warehouse looks amazing! Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

You're invited to stop by my Life Made Lovely post:

http://cindyswanslife.blogspot.com