Saturday, March 12, 2011

Kudos

My brother Zachriah Miguel also known as Zacchary Michael deserves major kudos this month. 

Henry 8 weeks 096

He took four vehicle inspection tests at once.  Seventy percent of his class failed the first time when taking one of the inspection tests.  He passed all four the first time!  Way to go Zac!  If you live in the Union, Maine area, he can fix your car and inspect.  He also can fix your diesel bus or truck.  And inspect it!

He works at Luce Transportation owned by our aunt and uncle.

molly and wayne

They also deserve kudos (well they do because they are totally fab) but because of this.  (That’s where I borrowed the recent photo).

I am very excited for my mom.  One because she has finished her kitchen (photos please!). Two because she is taking a much needed vacation to England and to visit these folks.  Isn’t my mom like the most beautiful person you have ever seen?  Granted this photo was taken 40 (holy moly) years ago, but she is just as beautiful today.

Kudos to my friend Beth for running with me 3 nights this week.  We must appear crazy to be jogging through the suburbs at 10 pm (especially on Friday), but, hay, we have a blast.

I have been reading Watchman Nee’s Authority and Submission.  One must be Spirit filled to read it.  It definitely takes one to the Cross which is where our lives should be, right?

I love the verse for last Sunday’s devotional from A Table in the Wilderness.  This is for all you all waiting on God (which is hopefully all of us):  Ruth 3:4  He will tell you what thou shalt do.

I love it.

No comments: