Friday, March 18, 2011

Link Love Friday: Lost Ring

San Francisco is on our radar.  Here are 53 trip ideas based out of the sunny state.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We might go here on a date tonight.  It’s our first date in a long, long, long time.  Brazilian restaurants are maybe not the most romantic, but it’s downtown, relaxed and Brazilian meat is great for all you meat eaters.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Have I told you how much I love the fabric here?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here’s my little link love redemption story.  It’s a mixture of sad but sweet.

You know when you make a decision to go forward with God there are usually sacrifices that God always gives us 10 fold back in the end.  My story isn’t really a 10 fold story but is rather sweet.

I regret to inform you my wedding band was lost during our move from Maine to Maryland less than two months ago (a move we felt/feel was led by God).  It’s a long drawn out story on why it was lost and I have tried to just move on and believe it happened for a reason and just let it go.  I actually determined to never let it bother me since there was absolutely nothing I could do.  And, the good news is/was, I didn’t lose my engagement ring.

So I entered a blog giveaway on one of my favorite blogs in February.  I won!  This:

henryfarm011.jpg

Guess what it is?

Well actually I won a $50 gift card to Lisa Leonard Designs.

I got my package in the mail yesterday and have been dying to blog about it.  Don’t they do a great job with packaging?

I ordered a silver band with david & rachael hand stamped on the ring.

No, it’s not my wedding band, but I love it.  It’s simple and meaningful and a perfect gift from God.

Thank you, Whatever and Lisa Leonard Designs!

I am linking up at Cherish’s blog over here!  Thank you, Cherish!

4 comments:

myriahmae said...

LOVE the ring!! So happy you won that giveaway!!

katygirl said...

loving that ring and the clever idea that you had with it!

Cherish Stockdale said...

that ring is awesome!
what a fun giveaway to win!

Unknown said...

What an amazing story! So happy you won girl!