Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Have Realized

I have it pretty rough.  I have a huge cross to bear.  Not everyone can have the cutest child on earth.   It’s my lot in life.  I guess that’s why so much of the memory on my computer is taken up from photo storage.  And why I have a hard time choosing which photo to display on my blog. 

Can we say cuteness?  Total and complete?  Sitting on the hay bales while Aunt Stacey feeds the chickens.  He has a love hate relationship with animals.  Big ones at least.  He talks about them ALL day but it’s a little different when they are up close.  Stacey has some BIG dogs.   You can tell Henry is a little mortified in this photo.

Henry checking out Wilbur the potbellied pig.  He calls a pig an “ing”.  The words are starting to fly out of this little guy’s mouth.  He is killing me with cuteness and smartness EVERY day!

Wants to be close… as long as there is protection.  P.s.  Wilbur bit my foot.  The whole front of my foot he bit!  Brat!

Stacey’s roof collapsed under the weight of a huge old maple tree that fell during a storm.  Rather the tree sliced her house in half.  It’s been a long road but the bedroom is making some serious progress with cathedral ceilings and soon to be redone floors.

Now for some down right cuteness…

 

It is hard to be humble having such a beautiful child, but, in all seriousness, I have been meditating on this verse:

1 Peter 5:6-7 (New King James Version)

6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,

Isn’t it great that if God opens the door no man can shut it?  We don’t have to fret, just wait upon the Lord.

Happy birthday to my beautiful sister in-law, Stephanie.  Shamrock girls rock!

3 comments:

Boni Lady said...

I love this post... he is ADORABLE... for sure! I love how you go on and on about the burden of being a mom of such a perfectly cute kid...then your scripture for today is about being humble... hehe! PERFECT, made me smile!!

Jessica said...

Your son is so cute. Love all the pictures and the new look on your blog!

myriahmae said...

I think I'm having Henry withdraw!