Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tell Me About Yourself Award

Tell Me About Yourself award:
1. Thank and link back the person who awarded you. (Thank you, my cousin Myriah Mae)
2. Write 7 random things about yourself
3. Spread the love to 5 more bloggers (so not doing! sorry!)

So here are my randoms:

1. I have lived in three states that begin with M: Maine, Missouri & Maryland (I have also lived in Rhode Island and New Hampshire)

2. My mother and stepmother were born in the same state the same month of the same year and both of their maiden names are vegetables (Pease and Bean).

3. I don’t like malls and rarely go shopping.  In fact, I would have my husband do all the grocery shopping too but force myself to do it.

4. I have been tubing in an underground sewer (water drain) before.

5. I used to love frogs, now I loathe them.

6. I  am obsessed with cleaning my child and dog’s ears.  Not because they gross me out or are dirty but because I really like to do it.

7. I never went to kindergarten. My town was too small and didn’t have one.

Bonus: I am still awake and I have a small child that requires lots of energy = crazy.

No comments: