Friday, May 4, 2012

Curtains Finally GONE–Score!

DSC_0026-2.jpg

I can’t tell you how happy I am that as of this evening the previous owner’s curtains/drapes are GONE!  Yes, it has taken us that long to get them down.  Mostly because Dave didn’t want me to take them down!

DSC_0027-2.jpg

Now we need to paint!

DSC_0028-2.jpg

Thanks, Dave!!

DSC_0030-2.jpg

Henry helping out after a bath.

DSC_0019-2.jpg

Henry pretending to be Stacey driving the horses telling them to “pick it up”.

DSC_1073.jpg

Henry helping Uncle Johnny unload the furniture purchased at Thrusday’s auction.

DSC_1063.jpg

DSC_1063.jpg

DSC_1063.jpg

Here is my latest hunk-o-junk project.

DSC_1063.jpg

DSC_1063.jpg

It is a solid piece of oak!  Not that I am fond of oak, but I am fond of things made out of wood!

DSC_1063.jpg

This kid loves the farm, loves the animals and loves the big equipment.  It is such a challenge to get him to leave.  I feel guilty when we go several days without going there or when we have to leave because he is such a little farmer.  He told everyone all day that he was busy working and had jobs to do.

DSC_1063.jpg

DSC_1063.jpg

Hooking up the team for a wagon ride on a very muggy day.  Rye and her friend Sam were at the farm and wanted an adventure. 

DSC_1063.jpg

Conning his cousin into being his slave.

No comments: