Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother’s Day 2012

DSC_0288-1.jpg

Henry helping mommy get himself ready for church this morning.  Dave goes to our church’s satellite church plant in another area of Baltimore on Sunday morning.

DSC_0288-1.jpg

We had a great Mother’s Day this afternoon.  Dave helped me poly the headboard I made.  I was so thankful.  And he got and potted some cacti since the one he gave me years ago died over our move. 

I did some Tae Bo tonight which has been my work out of choice lately but the baby seems to be doing Tae Bo in my belly since I finished my work out over 30 mins ago.

I was able to have some alone time twice this weekend which was another great part of my Mother’s Day weekend.  I went to my friend Amber’s 30 birthday party and then last night went to a women’s Bible study at church taught by a missionary just returning from Korea.  It was so encouraging and so were the church services today.

No comments: