Thursday, May 24, 2012

36 Weeks Pregnant–28 Days Until Due Date

So the countdown begins!  1 Week today marks full term.  Meaning baby can be born from then (37 weeks) until two weeks past due date.

Confessions:

Weird as it is after 35 years of no possibility of my wisdom teeth coming through (words from the dentist) because they are going sideways and my mouth is too small, I have one suddenly pushing through sideways in the top of my mouth.  I highly doubt it’s possible to get them pulled now or when I am nursing.  But I will be calling the dentist tomorrow.   Maybe a hormone thing?

After all of Maggie’s recent health issues, she has made her way back into our bed… just as we had Henry in his bed full time.  It’s been a nightmare to say the least.  But definitely one of our own making.  I have been telling Dave we really need to change the situation.  Especially since we have a baby coming.  Both of us keep putting it off.  I guess we like to be tortured.  The dog seriously takes up the entire king size bed and we end up with no covers and no room.  And half the time Dave ends up going to the couch because he can’t take it.  I know.  I know.  This is so pathetic.  Yesterday it dawned on Dave that we are letting our dog rob us from a good night’s sleep.   So Maggie was kicked out.  It was the most glorious night of rest I have had in a long time.  I am kicking myself for not doing this sooner in my pregnancy.  What the heck were we thinking?  Obviously we weren’t!

Everything else is going smoothly except I have been on a pretty bad eating kick!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: