Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tractor Birthday Cake for My Three Year Old

DSC_0709.jpg

Today is the birthday party at the farm for our three year old Henry.  I wanted him to have a cake that goes along with his farm theme party.  I decided on making the Gluten-free devil’s food cake from Betty Crocker (I had to make two boxes just to make a regular size cake) and frost it with chocolate frosting.   I couldn’t decide if I wanted to cut a tractor out of the cake or make a tractor design on the cake.  Since the cake boxes don’t yield much cake, I opted for the latter.  It’s very convenient that Easter candy fills every grocery store shelves right now.  The Starburst Jelly Beans made the job easy.

DSC_0709.jpg

Here we are walking out of the National Aquarium last night.  Henry LOVED it.  He laughed his guts out at the dolphin show and seemed to really enjoy each exhibit.  He asked SEVERAL times to swim with the dolphins and when the show was finished, told us to follow them. 

DSC_0709.jpg

No comments: