Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Missionary Books, Pinterest Post & More

I make a habit of reading a rereading missionary auto/biographies because I find them so encouraging.  I recently finished one I had read before on Amy Carmichael and now am nearing the end of the one I have read at least once on Hudson Taylor.  I highly recommend them to anyone who has a heart for Christian missions.  Speaking of Christian missions, I was so encouraged to hear callers from Istanbul, Turkey on Grace Hour today.  It reminded me of God’s heart for the Muslim world and the great work that is happening there.  It made me want to move to Turkey!  Seriously!

Henry and I worked on making a couple of pillows today.  I had some left over fabric.  I am not sure if I like them, I was just itching to do something crafty.  I really want to find a projector so I can work on a project I have been dying to try.  I am in the process of an improvised test run – we will see how that turns out in another 24 hours.

I haven’t done a pinterest post in a while so here goes:

Pinned Image

I love different types of fonts.  I love text.  Via.

Pinned Image

Letterpress REALLY, REALLY intrigues me.  Via.

Pinned Image

Interesting Island in a bright kitchen.  Via.

Pinned Image

I really want to have a garden this summer.  Via.

Pinned Image

I read this book a few years ago.  So good.  So.

Pinned Image

I wouldn’t mind this kitchen at all!  Via.

Pinned Image

I want to attempt to make something similar to this number sign.  Via.

Pinned Image

Do you love the bead board?  I do!!!  Via.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My husband is probably on his way home from school.  He has long days during the week as he works a new job (pray for him!) and takes Bible College classes as he prepares to graduate with his associates degree in Biblical Studies.  I am so proud of him. 

No comments: