Thursday, March 15, 2012

And the 3rd Birthday Celebration Continues!

DSC_0639.jpg

I don’t think there is anything sweeter than someone else who is loving to your child.  It just makes that person that much more endearing.  McKenzie has always been so sweet to Henry and it makes me love that girl.  She went over the top on his birthday and got him this battery powered truck!  She found it on her own and went and got it for him.  I think that is so thoughtful for anyone – especially a girl only in her junior year of high school!  She is one amazing and thoughtful person!

DSC_0639.jpg

DSC_0639.jpg

DSC_0639.jpg

DSC_0639.jpg

DSC_0639.jpg

The super star of the farm – Henry Vincent!

DSC_0639.jpg

DSC_0540-1.jpg

My latest project thanks to my friend Beth giving me this dresser.  I tried a color combination that had been in my head for a while.  It’s not something I necessarily would have chosen for my own décor but I really wanted to try it.  So far it’s been my most popular piece on Pinterest! 

No comments: