Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pinterest Post & More

It’s 7:30.  Dave is at Bible College, the dog is snoring next to me and Henry is fast asleep in his room.  Henry sleeping by 7:30 is unheard of but he had a rough day on the farm playing with a little toy tractor Uncle Johnny got him, petting horses, going on a walk in 65 degree weather, playing bumper carts in the grocery store with aunt Stacey, and checking out a remote control fire truck Uncle Johnny set up for him.  Life is hard for a two year old when a day hold so much fun. 

House Hunters is on Louisville where my cousins live.  I love checking out new cities on HH – especially if someone I love lives there and I have never been!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dave is getting trained in mortgages.  He’s in his third week of training and third week of this semester of Bible College.  He’s holding up really well for all the changes and demanding schedule. 

I am so proud of him.  The job he just finished he started learning a year ago.  He always ranked top five in his department and many times in the country and there are people that have been there for several years doing it.  He is taking this learning and testing with great strides and I know he will do as well as he always does.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Looking forward to some visitors in the month of February.  Not sure which ones will pan out but I think my mom definitely will in the end of the month.  My father might show up as well and Henry is looking forward to going to the aquarium with him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pinterest

 Baked Eggs in Avocados

This one’s for Stacey who has recently become obsessed with avocadoes.   Via.

Opening of a bay window in the kitchen

I love floor to ceiling windows.  Via.

white kitchen dream

Love, love, love the style of windows.  Love the woodwork design of the the island.  Via.

shed turned guest room

I am not so into open air living but the idea of this is really cool.  Just don’t think I would appreciate any uninvited guests.  Via.

Bookshelf Picture Frames

I am much more of a big picture person – wall color, kitchen redo, etc – but I totally appreciate a person with a vision for the finishing touches.  I love the frames and placement of these pictures.  Via.

DIY table with a compartment for plants

This must be a new rage because Stacey just showed me more of these today in a magazine.  Via.

Bedroom

I love wood walls painted white.  It just adds another dimension to the room.  And so much character.  Via.

Hello, my name is ______

Cute pregnancy photo.  Brave person to let people know the name before birth.  Via.

.

I just love tufted sofas.  Way out of my budget but the love is still there.  Via.

pic

Cute photo op.  Pregnancy and infant.  ♥.  Via.

cabinrt

Something really cool about about this cabinet.  Via.

I like the idea of replacing a bedside lamp with a pendant light or wall sconce.  Via.

No comments: