Sunday, January 1, 2012

Henry Umstead is a Singer

He sings all the time.  In the car/truck he sings at the top of his lungs – especially if Dave and I are having a conversation.  If Henry and I are singing, he will stop and tell daddy to sing too.   His favorite songs right now are:

Bob the Builder, Wonder Pets theme songs, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, ABC’s, Jesus Loves Me, Happy Birthday

Henry tells me he loves me all the time for a while now (spontaneously).  If I say that I love him, he tells me, “Love you, too.”  So cute.  He’s really into dancing now.  If a fast beat song comes on TV from a commercial or something, he will start dancing.

Henry immediately asks for French Toast when he wakes up.

Henry prays for lots of people and lots of animals.  If someone is forgotten, he will remind. 

His schedule is out of control.  Last night staying up late just added to it. 

No comments: