Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Less Than 48 Hours–18 Week Ultrasound/ Pinterest Post


Less than

hours…

We have had a busy 7 days with Maggie getting sick and some gifts right from the throne of God to Dave which I will tell later.  Needless to say we are in transition this week.  Dave started this semester of Bible College last night and training for a new position today. 

I am SO thankful to God.  So.  All glory goes to Him.

I am a little nervous about Thursday.  Nervous excitement.  It just becomes more real.

So without further adieu, I will do a Pinterest post…

Pinned Image

Love the wider plank bead board, love the rustic floors.  Like the tone on tone or neutral color scheme.  Via.

Pinned Image

I really love the tile floors, brick ceiling, farm sink and window design. I am not a fan of dark grout with light tiles.  Via.

Pinned Image

Quite the tub, quite the window, quiet simplicity.  Via.

Pinned Image

Have I posted this before?  Great lines.  I love how the bottom of the white cabinets is designed almost to look like a piece of furniture.  Love the two tones.  Love the floor.  Via.

Pinned Image

I am a fan of light grout.  Pretty tiles.  Via.

Pinned Image

I like the mixture of fabrics and color scheme.  Via.

Pinned Image

I think I want this.  Yum.

Pinned Image

I like the pendants.  I like the faucet though Dave brought up a good point that having the sink in the middle of the kitchen makes a great display for dirty dishes.  The built in bar made low is unique and the wood is very cool.  Via.

I should go to sleep because I am so tired!  But I won’t.

No comments: