Monday, October 24, 2011

Pinterest Favs of the Week

This post has a disclaimer.  I have so many Pinterest favorites I would never bore you with all of them.  These are just the ones I happen to catch my eye when I do the post.  Pinterest is such a gift to a visionary.  You can start a million projects in your mind and never finish them and there’s no harm done.  Pinterest is also a great way to motivate yourself in a certain area in your life.  I need motivation when it comes to making new gluten free recipes.  Pinterest gives a photo and the link to the recipe!  Voila!  So facile (French)!

Pinned Image

I am almost tempted not to share this photo because I love it so much.  Very selfish and evil, I know.  This is a DIY pallet wall via.  Wow.  Love.  Love.  Love.

Pinned Image

Isn’t that the absolute truth via.

Pinned Image

I don’t always love every single aspect of someone else’s design, but I can appreciate almost every aspect of the design.  This one may be love all the way around though not quite sure I would do marble on white.  I love the board backsplash.  Love the range top, the sink, the hardware.  The window design is magical.  The open view cupboards add dimension to the cupboards.  Love the towel draping over the sink.  So classic.  Via.

 

Pinned Image

How amazing are the sequoia trees?  I want to go see them.  Via.

Pinned Image

Did I put this in before?  I just love it.  When I was a little girl my grandfather on my mother’s side (to whom I am very close) used to plow his driveways out with an old truck.  I remember riding in it with him.  I remember it not having any heat and freezing to death but never wanting to trade hanging out with him.  ♥.  via.

Pinned Image

Doesn’t a pretty red door make everything better?  via.  I was going to say I am beginning to show my New England roots, but these photos are from the South!  Goes to show you how much alike we Americans are.

Pinned Image

This may be a touch too formal for a woman with a toddler but I love the black treads with white risers.  I love the wallpaper though in the past I have been a self-confessed wallpaper hater.  The tides are turning.  No source on this one.

Pinned Image

All I could think of when I saw this photo was Lion of Judah.  It made me like it even more and I am not a crazy lion collector.  I have never even saved a photo of one.  via.

Pinned Image

I like the mix media crazy bird here.  via.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I love pinterest too! My user name is reproctor - try to find me so we can check out each others pins for inspiration!