Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mother Teresa Quotes

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”
Mother Teresa

“People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.”
Mother Teresa

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much.”
Mother Teresa

“I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.”
Mother Teresa

“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”
Mother Teresa

“Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.”
Mother Teresa

“At the end of life we will not be judged by how many diplomas we have received, how much money we have made, how many great things we have done.
We will be judged by "I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless, and you took me in.”
Mother Teresa

“I'm a little pencil in the hand of a writing God, who is sending a love letter to the world.”
Mother Teresa

“A life not lived for others is not a life.”
Mother Teresa

“If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are.”
Mother Teresa

No comments: