Saturday, October 6, 2012

Weekend Madness

holly22

I have been working on going through my friend Holly’s wedding photos I took last weekend.  They get back from their cruise tomorrow, so I was hoping to have some to show her.  Now with the internet, phones, and Facebook there are never any lack of wedding photos.  She will have a ton! 

I love the photo above of Holly getting ready (makeup application) for her big day.  She looks so beautiful. 

===========================================================================

Raising boys.

We have mastered potty training for the eldest boy.  Now, it’s keeping all the pee in the potty if you know what I mean.  There has been a lot of bathroom cleaning in this house today.  And a lot of frustration between the biggest little guy and me.  Tomorrow’s a new day.  Hoping to get over this hurdle soon, but, with boys in the house, I have a feeling there’s a long road ahead.

===========================================================================

Baby Dedication.

We’re hoping to dedicate both boys at church next Sunday. 

===========================================================================

No comments: