Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pinterest Post

this dog is cute.  makes me miss...

My favs on Pinterest recently… via.

love that sign

via.

Avocado Hummus

Avocado Hummus via.

outfit via.

l o v e

l o v e via

 Chicken Feeder Pendant    $92.00@http://antiquefarmhouse.com/current-sale-events/vintage-industrial4.html

love antique farmhouse’s funky light fixtures via.

 

Last night was a sleepless night.  Not because of my littlest nugget… just one of those nights.  Now he’s awake.  I am so thankful to spend the days with my nuggets.  It breaks my heart to think of having to drop him off at daycare.  My heart goes out to those moms with no choice.

Henry is still sleeping.  Our most recent library books have been song books.  I try to sing the ones I know.  One of them is “My Bonny Lies Over the Ocean” or however it’s officially named.  I sing each song with whatever accent I want – I can’t pull off as many as Rye.  I tried to put in Henry instead of Bonny and Henry corrected me and told me to use bunny or rabbit.  I thought that was pretty cute.  He really loves “Jimmy Crack Corn and I don’t Care”.  I think the real title is something about a blue fly???  I never knew. 

No comments: