Thursday, October 4, 2012

Henry and the Tiny Pumpkin

DSC_0441.jpg

DSC_0441.jpg

DSC_0441.jpg

DSC_0441.jpg

The pumpkin getting ready to watch Henry eat this morning.

DSC_0441.jpg

DSC_0441.jpg

DSC_0441.jpg

The pumpkin’s bed.

Yesterday Henry got a tiny pumpkin at the grocery store.  Ever since then, the tiny pumpkin has come to life.  Henry asked me where he (the pumpkin) lives when we got home and I told him the pumpkin is going to live with us now.  Henry told me the pumpkin was happy about that. 

This morning he rushed out to tell me the pumpkin was awake and that he (the pumpkin) wanted to watch him eat breakfast.  Then the pumpkin went with him to play with the kids while mommy went to the moms’ Bible study at church.  When the pumpkin got home he was tired.  Henry doesn’t take naps.  Well, it’s rare.  But the pumpkin does.  He even has a pumpkin bed.

I don’t know about your pumpkins, but ours is pretty active.

That’s the story of Henry and his tiny pumpkin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tim and I are laughing our butts off this morning reading this!! So cute!