Monday, October 8, 2012

Surprise!!

Tonight Hudson and I were out helping a friend.  When I got home I was very surprised to have a birthday cake waiting for me.

DSC_0490.jpg

Henry planned a birthday party for me and even made me a cake and even sang happy birthday.  He was so happy about his surprise.  What a thoughtful, fun son I have!  So we had a birthday party for mommy a few months early!

DSC_0490.jpg

This little super star has been teething.  Poor little thing has had diarrhea from it.  He’s such a good little sport.

0a3

Henry and Haley on the couch this morning.  We all slept until 9 this morning.  I think I have only slept past 7:30 a couple of times in the past few months and I have never slept until 9.  It was a true gift from God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I miss these little men!!