Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Busy Day

My kids are the best.  I have dragged them around for the last couple of weeks.  Dragged.  Not been the best mother.  But it’s all part of the bigger plan.

DSC_0566.jpg

Today I promoted Henry to my business partner.  We have been going head to head on some behavior issues.  He really has been very flexible and I expect a lot out of him but in other areas I don’t expect enough.  Trying to find the balance that I think all parents search for.  So today I promoted him to my business partner and we are going to work together.  I need his help.  And he loves to help.  Here he is making us food.  The hats are the dishes and the trucks are the syrup.  The shovel is quite obviously the utensils 'Winking smile.  He makes some delicious food which makes for an amazing little man to work with.

DSC_0566.jpg

My other little man has been teething hardcore.  He’s also had diarrhea for a week.  It probably is related.  I called the doctor today and he advised to give him pedialyte (sp?).  The poor little thing has never even had a bottle let alone something other than breast milk.  It didn’t really work.  So I have been and will continue to pray the tooth comes fast and the diarrhea goes fast.  I am a total wimp when it comes to my kids.

DSC_0566.jpg

Taking a bath is my strategy for relaxing interaction at the end of a busy day.  He was pretty happy with it.  Please pray with me that my baby would get over his diarrhea.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have been working with some really great people – partnering with Melaleuca.  Our enroller Rebecca Connor is an amazing lady who has built an outstanding business and generates over fifty thousand a month.  We feel very blessed to be part of her life and to have her coaching us.  It’s a tremendous blessing to be working with my best friend Bethany and other great friends.  It truly is like God dropped this out of nowhere and knew exactly what we needed.  Very thankful.

No comments: