Friday, July 20, 2012

Redneck Party Ideas

My friend Beth and I have wanted to have a redneck party for a while.  I am not trying to be offensive or hurtful, so I apologize in advance.  I am embracing my inner redneck.

I am a redneck at heart because this is where I tried on wedding dresses!

(a place I tried on wedding dresses)

I am from Maine after all.  And not the moved there from out of state to be trendy Maine people.  The been there forevah Maine people.  So there’s gotta be a small party of me that is redneck.  Dave just calls it Burkettville.  Funny.

So here are my ideas so far (they are definitely not original):

Redneck Party Ideas

This makes me laugh my head off.  The toilet seat horse shoes. 

redneck party ideas

If only my friend Beth had a broken down pick up truck in her back yard.  FUN!  We have GOT to try this.

Redneck dinner party

How do you do this? 

Outdoor drink holders

I think if we did this with baked bean cans or do they make round spam cans?  Here’s a side note.  I have actually been to a church picnic where the chicken was marinated in washed out kitty litter bins.  No joke. 

redneck party ideas

GREAT costume idea sans the cigar or whatever it is.  I love it.  This is a morning outfit in Maine.  Redneck or not.  I think it’s called a relaxed culture.  I think I’m going to dare someone to wear this to a grocery store around here and see what people do.  I will pee my pants laughing.

No comments: