Monday, July 9, 2012

Pinterest Post

My little buddy is having a rough night.  Probably because I am – make that a week. My little family makes me happy, so trying to focus on that wonderful blessing God has given me.  One I definitely don’t deserve.

Pinterest makes me happy too.

love

Love the finish on this sign.  Via.

Almanzo and Laura Ingalls Wilder 1948...they grew old together!!!

Love photos of elderly couples.  Laura Ingalls Wilder.  Via.

Egg Cage as light fixture!!

Egg Cage Light Fixture.  Via.

card catalog drawers

Card Catalog.  Via.

psalm 45:11

Psalm 45:11 – Thank You, Jesus.  You are jealous for me.  I cling to your thoughts towards me.  Via.

Ephesians 1:11-12

Via.

ha! yep

This has totally been me!  Via.

okay ... love, love, love

Bathroom love.  Via.

baked garlic cilantro fries!  #appetizers #food

baked garlic cilantro fries – this is making me hungry!!!  Via.

Lead me

Oh yeah!  Via.

dieting ALL morning...

funny.  via.

Love that table!

Love it.  Via.

I totally just laughed outloud at this.

Funny.

love the lockers

Lockers.  Via.

Christmas Decor

This scene looks inviting after the heat wave that just ended today.  Via.

tomato, avocado, lettuce and red onion salad with cilantro lime dressing

Want one right now.  Via.

Winston Churchill

Via.

Davey has been able to make the baby settle down.  Little Hudson is peacefully sleeping on his daddy and now we have a fidgety three year old in between us.  He has developed a new pattern of sleeping in his parents’ room.  I think the sleeping together after the storm and at Rye’s house made it a permanent thing in his little world.  

No comments: