Thursday, July 5, 2012

Power is ON!

Yay!

Power came on tonight. 

Henry has eaten more than half a rotisserie chicken tonight.  I think he had a little too much fun on our little adventure at the cousins’ house & now he’s finally ready to eat.  He was a really good boy the whole time and was happy to move into Rye’s house forever.  He’s my little encourager!  A couple of times he knew I was a little upset and he wrapped his little arms around my neck and asked if I was happy.  So precious.

Hudson didn’t skip a beat or a meal during our adventure either Winking smile.  He’s still eating and eating and the chaos didn’t disturb him.  He’s an excellent baby.  I am so thankful for my two little boys and my big boy.

Dave is so thankful he wanted to cry.

So grateful to be home and extremely grateful for Rye & Tim letting the three of us take over their house and being so helpful in every way.  We couldn’t have made it through this week without them.

No comments: