Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pinterest Post

Listening to church service online tonight and now the service disappeared into cyber space, so I’ll take a moment to post my Pinterest favs for the week:

eilean donan. scotland. uk.

eilean donan. scotland. uk.  Is this not a magical place.  it puts me right into a scene of a favorite book like Jane Eyre.  Via.

Sink drawers - much more useful than sink cupboards.

Practical or not practical?  Via.

clogs...?

I really want a pair of sandal clogs.  I had a pair ordered from Zulilly at a severe discount but then they sent me a note they were out of stock!  Bummer.  Via.

.

Very cool via.

simple

Love the floors.  Love the walls.  Love the screen door.  Love the clean color palette.  Love, love, love.  Via.

farmhouse kitchen . .. l o v e

What is not to love?  What?  Via.

 

Must get Henry’s brownies out of the oven before they burn!

No comments: