Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pregnant Brain Apology

I wasn't fortunate or unfortunate enough to have kids when I was really young.  Not that I am old but bordering on the edge of older child bearing years.  It’s all in God’s plan and I am so thankful for it.  I would venture to say that an advantage of having children when you are 25 vs. 35 is the energy factor and the advantage of the opposite is the wisdom factor.  But it all works out and this is how it’s worked out for me. 

It may not show because I am imperfect like the rest of the human race but it’s in my heart to be loving, to be sensitive to people’s needs, to not hold grudges etc.  I feel like whatever was left of my brain is gone (an most of my energy) with this pregnancy and I can easily forget the most obvious things to others.  I felt the same way with my last pregnancy but I was also deeply grieving the loss of my very dear brother but I didn’t have a very active three year old to chase around either.

I say all this to say, I am sincerely sorry if I forget something or offend you.  Seriously.  It’s been on my heart.  Please give me grace.

No comments: