Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend Fun


Houston: We have a couch!!  Thank You, Jesus!  Disregard the chaos in the room.  Not sure how I will arrange everything.  Just glad to have some seating after two months with no couch.... my own fault mind you.  Maggie, our beloved hound dog, chewed up our nicer couch and I just couldn't take having Dave's pre-marriage futon as our main attraction.
Almost before.  The dresser I bought at Goodwill for $35.


Working on the dresser outside of Stacey and Johnny's shop (I designed their logo.  You like?).  Love the company I was keeping?  Lazy dogs soaking up some sun.  It was a beautiful day.

Almost After.  Today I stained the top a walnut brown and applied a wax coat finish to the top.  I painted another layer of white and will distress and wax soon.


Opening my Mother's Day gift from David and Henry.  Maggie joined in on the fun too.  Or at least she wanted to - probably just wanted to eat the cookie.

or the strawberries.

Front yard fun with the family.

Running from Daddy to Mommy...

And back...

I LOVE this photo.  LOVE it.


Our urban cottage.

No comments: