Monday, May 2, 2011

More Blessings...


After Henry and my trip to Trader Joe's, we returned to find this on the doorstep.  And I remember.  And was so excited!!!!

No I hadn't ordered anything.

I won something.  Do you remember?  I do/did and was so blessed to receive it today.  It was like my little care package from God.


Isn't it unbelievable?  I LOVE IT!  I mean, I LOVE IT!  This lovely lady painted and sent it to me.  I will be forever grateful and the president of her fan club.  You have to check out her work.  My photograph does not do it justice.  It. is. truly. amazing.  In love.  Thank you, Mary!

I took all of my art off my walls trying to find the best place to hang it.  I needs the best place because it is the best!!


I had Henry sitting in the car waiting to go to the park while I got totally distracted by my marvelous gift!  I couldn't help myself.



We did end up going to the park.


It was our first time in a few weeks since Henry was sick.



I have been just praising God for my little partner in crime all day.  He is such a precious gift to me.



We took daddy to the tulip gardens when the sun was setting because he hasn't seen them this year and they have almost gone by.



Henry loves flowers.



We love the tulips and the beautiful setting.





 P5020853-1.jpg

Little Man made it into the tulips some how!!  Oops!!

<Photobucket

No comments: