Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Henry Beginning of May & More

Here's my little pumpkin waiting for his daddy to get home from work in the larger photo and top photo (yesterday).  The other two photos were from his fun day today on his aunt "Shayshee's" farm.  He's my little farmer.

Here he is going to collect eggs with his great aunt.

While I was working on this...
priming the dresser.

I'm loving how it is turning out.

I'm really missing my other computer because it has windows live writer and it's so much easier to blog with.  But thankful we do have another computer while that one gets fixed.

Also, praying fervently that my mother is having a complete blast on her cruise around the UK and her stay in London.  Hope it's the best mother's day ever because she deserves it.

Also really meditating on God's heart on prayer.  We have not because we ask not.  It seems everywhere I listen God is speaking to me about speaking to Him.

Have a blessed rest of the week.  Special prayers for all you moms out there.  God's highest calling.

2 comments:

Katie @ minivan diva said...

I can't wait to see the dresser when it is finished! Happy early Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

i am so proud of you for this project you have undertaken. it's going to be beautiful. ....i dreamt that i bought an old dresser and that i was going to do the same thing. can't see that happening as i don't have the patience for things like that anymore.
love the pics of the little um...i love him so much...

xo,
b.j.