Saturday, February 26, 2011

Linky Love

Okay, okay, so this is my first link love.  I was inspired to do it by my cousin Myriah, my best friend and a most talented individual.  We had a lovely evening at Rye’s house last night because of this

P2250210

Speaking of cousins, I have lots of talented cousins and I have to brag about them in linky love as I did above.

Annie Pease Gray

The next cousin who is ultra talented is hailing from London – Annie and her husband and her sewing machine and her new fancy camera (I am infinitely jealous of the new camera and maybe the London thing too).  You can find photos of her Maine wedding here.

The next uber, gifted girl cousin is my complete inspiration for ever even daring to start sewing.  Kathryn has style.  Kathryn has talent.  Check out her bags.

Wow, with this much talent on both sides of the family, maybe there’s hope for me yet!

So, though I would love to continue bragging about my relatives let me expand your linky love horizons.

We are considering renovating this house.  If we do I am DYING, I mean I am DYING to put one of these doors in or maybe two.

yellow sliding barn door

Photo credit

Do you absolutely love?  Are you in love like I am?

Okay, okay, so I lied.  I have another gifted relative (well many more) whom I have to mention.   Drum roll please…. my mother.  She is THE BEST care giver, so if you have a relative who needs a nurse to accompany them on air travel, SHE IS THE GIRL!

Back to the unrelated…

I love this woman, not JUST because she has the same name with the same spelling, but because I have fallen in love with her family through her blog.

And this precious woman seems to have stolen my dream job.  Ha-ha.  She works with a Christian organization that helps Ukrainian orphans.

What this fabulous woman is doing this weekend is totally making me green with envy (I am just joking if you are freaking out about my jealousy problems).  She is getting training by some of the most fantastic photographers I have EVER seen.  I can’t link them because I forgot their names but I am seriously IN LOVE with their photography.

If I could link to Lisa Schaller I would because I have to give her a shout out for getting her real estate license, for being a faithful woman of God and a dear friend to my little family.  We love you Lisa!!

If I could link to my Aunt Teresa I would.  I love her heart after God and her infinite love for her family.  I haven’t spent a lot of time with her over the year but I believe God has knit our hearts together and I love her very much!

Now, I just want to put a major request in – PLEASE become a follower of my blog!  I am trying to beat my cousin in a competition!

And leave a comment if you have never met me.  I’d like to know you stopped and where you are from.  Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

myriahmae said...

I'm stalking your blog as usual and I'm not liking the results so far with our little competition....maybe I'm going to have to bring out the big giveaway guns!!!