Friday, February 18, 2011

Kind of Naughty – Really Cute

P2180026

P2180028

Today was such a beautiful day.  I had a lot of windows open airing out the house.  Henry took a really long nap – naps are unusual and really long naps just don’t happen.  But he has a cold and is getting his two year molars.  Just a lot for a little body. 

So I enjoyed the sunshine out on the front patio, reading Spurgeon and then chatting with my friend Tammy.  It was great to catch up. 

I woke Henry up at 4:30 just before she left.  Henry came out side to sit in the sunshine for a few minutes, eat some snacks and read some books. 

I put him inside while I put things back and loaded up to carrying things in.  I noticed a piece of mail back outside on the front step.  Then more items.  I likes to run and tell me we have mail and now he’s figured out that things can go OUT the mail slot as well.  This should be fun.  Hopefully we don’t find the remote control or phones out there after a rain storm. 

I had to snap a photo as I was telling him not to do it. 

Pretty cute.

No comments: