Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Have Been Inspired

I have been inspired in the midst of cleaning up vomit and watching my little one sleep to make sure he doesn’t start gagging on his vomit.  In the midst of gathering soiled linens I have had a lovely day blog hopping, God chats with my dear friend Jessica and dreaming of future projects.  Just call me my grandmother Charlotte.  She is the only person I know who can confuse a funeral with a party.  She has literally had the time of her life at one.  Goes to show you she has a secure relationship with her Maker.  Anyway, be careful what you wish for.  Today I wished/ prayed for my son to rest.  He rested alright.  He rested in between projectile puking spells.  It’s all in your perspective.  God gave me a day of rest and I was determined to enjoy while caring for my little one.  I finished Bonheoffer while Henry slept beside me and through the inspiration of my cousin Rye, I found some more really cool blogs.  I have added them to my favorite websites and blogs on the side bar.  In turn, these ladies really inspired me.  So here are some of my goals/ visions/ ideas/ hopes/ prayers over the next few months (list to be revised with timeline):

P2100118

1. Pull my sewing machine and sewing goods from my sewing chest and make some cool things this month!  Now that we have sort of settled, it’s time!

2.  Look into buying a cheap house to renovate and sell!  This is a dream but I am ready for a big project!  Inspired by the last 3 houses we have owned AND this new blog I found – Simple.Beautiful.Home.

3. Start running once the snow melts.  Inspired by Running Mommy – I just found her blog.

4. Expand my morning time and evening with the Lord.  Bonheoffer has inspired this!  Along with a constant hunger to deepen my relationship with Him – knowing He has all the answers.

5.  Write my story with Dave by Valentine’s Day – inspired by tales of me and the husband.

6. Continue my prayer journal and tracking God’s faithful answers.

P2100113

7. A dedicated hour of playing and crafting with my son.  We sort of do play things off and on all day.  I have to admit this is my weakness as a mother.  I get easily distracted. 

P2100112

Our castle we made after Henry recovered mid afternoon.

P2100114

More to come…

No comments: