Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ephesians 3:20

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Love this verse.

Woke up just before 4 to a baby boy who was having trouble getting air - his throat was so congested.  I am working on not giving into panic and fear in these types of situations (trusting God).  It just tears me up to see my precious boy struggling and in pain. 

We got the humidifier out and gave him a breathing treatment.  I held him up so he was in a better position to breathe.  Poor thing took a long time to get back to sleep he was so uncomfortable.

I couldn’t get back to sleep either.

He seemed to be in good spirits when he woke up, though still sick, coughing and wheezing.

David got the cold too.

I went to church by myself and thoroughly enjoyed the choir and message.

http://ggwo.org/index.php?module=mediaplayer&action=archive&id=19&message=MTMxNDE=

We all took a nap this afternoon.  David and Henry because of sickness and me because of exhaustion. 

I went to the service by myself again tonight.  Spectacular. 

A woman healed from all kinds of sickness after she was prayed for at church.  Doctor said she is the only living miracle he has ever met.

God opened my eyes to areas in my life I have been keeping out of His light that need healing.  It’s so amazing how we can be so long with some area of wrong thinking or an area of hardness in our life, we don’t even  recognize it.  God is so gracious to gradually and gently reveal those areas.

There was healing prayer available after the service.  I was prayed for in proxy of Henry.  I was also prayed for for my sleeping issues.  I have had trouble sleeping since I was a small child.  Not sure if it is a physical issue or thought based issue.  

I am believing God that He can make me believe that He can heal me.

Praise God!

No comments: