Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Going ONs

I had a great night out last night thanks to my amazing husband.  My cousin Rye had a young married woman’s event at her house for her church.  I met a lot of wonderful women – some (maybe 1 or 2) were even as old as me!  That was comforting since most of the crowd was mid twenties like Rye.  Amazing hearts after God.  So refreshing to be around like minded people.

My husband did a fantastic job taking care of our son as always and even made his salad for his food day at work.  Big relief since I was planning on making it at 10 pm last night.  He called me and let me off the hood (hook!) and then I didn’t get home until 11!  Big mistake, David!  You gave me a license to be late!

I just reconnected with a friend down here whom I dearly love!  Pray for her and her husband.  They are beefing up their business and selling their house to support a move to Austria to plant a church!  Her husband has an amazing story of escape from communist Czech Republic.  These people set my heart on fire for the Lord.

My aunts Molly and Stacey, my grandmother and Sam are heading to Flor-ee-da today for a vacay.  I am praying they have the time of their lives!

I am looking forward to getting some photos from my mom on her kitchen renovation!

P.s – my son is STILL sleeping!  His late night partying the last few nights did him in!

No comments: