Monday, January 10, 2011

Update & Request

The little boy is recovering well.  Both children are back home with their parents.  Thank You, God.

 

 

 

Another prayer request sent from my aunt’s friend:

Please pray for my very dear friend Jackie Dandeneau.  She had a massive stroke last night and is in Rhode Island Hospital
intensive care unit.  The doctors say that her chances for survival are 74% and that even if she does make it, she will never speak again.
She was so looking forward to her son, Stephen, being ordained a Priest on June 25, her 70th birthday. I'm praying for a miracle!
Thank you for your prayers.

Update on Henry:

Henry continues to improve.  So much so, he had trouble going to sleep last night.  Consequently he is very tired today.  Thank you all for your prayers.  I am so thankful to spend the days with my little love bug.  He is a little love bug too.  He lavishes lots of love on his mother for which she is eternally grateful!

No comments: