Thursday, January 6, 2011

Deep Sleep

My child has been in a deep sleep since 9 last night.  In his own room! Wow.  This is unheard of.  Actually had me worried and I had to go check on him.  I guess all the rough housing with Maggie and me in the living room last night did him in.

We have been home bodies this week.  Taking a quick drive at night when daddy gets home to get necessary groceries.  Henry asks to take a ride when Dave gets home now.  It’s so cute.  He likes to be on the go.

Beyond Opinion: Living the Faith We Defend  -     
        By: Ravi Zacharias

I started reading this book along with three other books I am reading right now.  Very deep.  It’s not a book you can whiz right through.  You have to digest.  I really want to go to one of Ravi’s Apologetics trainings.  I have been dreaming of going to the one in Oxford, England (where C.S. Lewis is from or lived most of his life).  I love that Ravi names C.S. Lewis as on of the greatest Apologists.   When recently thinking about if I had the possibility of spending time with anyone who has lived on earth, Ravi and C.S. Lewis are in my top 10.  Maybe even my top 5.  It is my desire to follow their faith.

No comments: