Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Some Old Photos

Should be working but couldn’t resist scanning some of the old photos…

samoset july 04

Dave and I were visiting Maine in July 2004 before we ever knew we were moving here.

christmas long time ago

Not sure what year this was.  I think it must have been 03 or 04.

Annie, Grammie, Rye and me.

christmas long time ago 1

Same Christmas.  Nate, Grampa, Zac and Vinny in front.

 christmas long time ago 2

Annie, Grampa, me, Rye

lviv August 01

Lviv August 2001

odessa 00

Odessa Summer Camp August 2000

pjasonand leah

Pastor Jason and Leah in Odessa, Ukraine.  Leah was my practicum coach in Bible College.  I feel bad for her now.  Thinking back at my level.  I stayed with them in Lviv, Ukraine where they were missionaries.

 

pjasonand leah rachelle and me samoset1 july 04

Rachelle and I in Odessa 2000.  One of my best friends.  Sam and Dave at the Samoset July, 2004

No comments: